Join us at Saint Ann for our annual Bazaar – this year to be held on Friday, November 10 (5:00 – 9:00 p.m.), and Saturday, November 11 (noon- 8:00 p.m.).
Enjoy delicious Middle Eastern entrees and sandwiches, scrumptious cookies and pastries, and a good time among friends and family in our Parish Hall.
Our kitchen menu features many fan favorites, including:
- House made, freshly baked fatayer meat pies
- Our own lemony fresh tabbouleh
- Kibbe patties, platters, sandwiches and trays
- Grilled chicken kebab wraps and platters
- Kefta kebab wraps and platters
- House made stuffed cabbage rolls
- AND LOTS MORE!
Our parish bakers will be offering traditional handmade Middle Eastern delectables:
- Knafee – nuts or cheese
- Date Fingers
- And MORE!
Kitchen items and baked goods will be available for your enjoyment in our Parish Hall – cold beverages and coffee, too.
Prefer to takeout? No problem! Simply let us know when you place your order.
- Friday, November 10: 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 11: noon to 8:00 p.m.