The Youth of St. Ann (YOSA)
Parishioners aged 12-18 meet monthly to plan service projects, enrichment activities, fundraising projects, and to simply have fun.
Among their ongoing and recent activities are:
- Painting and decorating the parish utility shed (see photos!)
- Visiting a nursing home to sing to the residents
- Making bag lunches for the Dorothy Day Home
- Collecting donations, preparing, and shipping care packages to our soldiers overseas
- Pasta Dinner fundraiser
- Attending the musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat in Hartford
Fundraisers serve to cover the costs of service projects and to offset the cost of attending the annual National Association of Melkite Youth (NAMY) Convention.
You must be logged in to post a comment.