THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Coming Saturday, November 7!
St. Ann’s Fatayer (Meat Pie) Sale
Savory Lebanese meat pies freshly made in our kitchen from an authentic family recipe
Enjoy a delicious taste of Lebanon at home!
Order by the half dozen or enjoy our generous dozen+ (13) – either way, you’ll receive our freshly baked, savory pastries bursting with meat, pine nuts, our amazing seasonings, and a touch of love.
Or place your order by calling:
- Najlah Atous: (203) 798-0693
- Randa Antous: (203) 501-5637
- Georgette Ayoub: (203) 743-2401
No prepayment necessary; payment will be collected on pickup.
Pickup will be Saturday, November 7, 2020 at the Church – choose your pickup time when you order (1-3p.m. or 3-5p.m.)
COVID precautions will be in place for all pickups – please:
- wear a mask when picking up your order
- stay in your vehicle – our goal is touchless pickup
- pay with credit card or check (exact amount prepared in advance) only
- after payment please circle to our delivery area – a runner will bring your order to you
- see your order form or e-receipt for these reminders
Credit cards or checks only – sorry, no cash due to COVID restrictions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.